Wednesday, October 30, 2013

First Name Fluffy....Last Name NotAtAllConsistent


Blogging 101 tells us that if we want to grow our blog, we blog multiple times a week....every week.



This is one of those times that I miss working in the corporate world.  I would get to work late, turn on my computer then promptly get to work.  And by "get to work", I mean "start typing out my blog".

Yes, those were the good ol' days.....

The truth is, I'm trying to balance a toddler that is trying to send me to an early grave,  starting a business that I hope will eventually help secure the well being of our family and keeping my house somewhat clean (and even "somewhat clean" seems unattainable these days).  Typically, when I try to log on to my computer during the day, Fluffette decides she needs to use the computer to check her stocks and send inappropriate emails to one of her future ex-husbands.  So......I stopped trying to blog during the days.  That leaves: before 7am and after 8pm.

I know there are several bloggers that wake up at like 4:30 in the a.m. to blog *cough cough @hollystanfield cough cough @skinnymeg.  I am not at all that cool.  I mean....I won't even get up that early to pee and would rather get a UTI then have to roll out of bed to tinkle...so blogging is out.of.the.question.

By the time 8pm rolls around, I'm tired as shyt. That's usually when I'm cleaning the kitchen, folding laundry, surfing pinterest...you know....important stuff.  

From here on out, I will do my best to blog once a week so that you're life will feel fulfilled and the world will make sense again for you. You.are.welcome!  (double hair flip)

So, to get you caught up on The Fluff's, here are a few pictures from recent weeks...

"Just dumping my food on the floor so I can enjoy a snack with my sisters"

"Here's lookin at you kid"  She also does not feel the need to get her fork dirty while eating

NO KID!!!!!!

This is so normal, you don't even know how normal it is

Boogie came to see me at market

Oatmeal and Christmas PJ's.  We like to party

Maturity at its finest.  Totes can't tell who we are. 

We wanted to send a message to Julie about skipping out on girls night.  (she caught it on her security camera because, well, she's apparently some sort of royalty that needs a security camera)

Adding her special touch to our pumpkin cookes

She ate quite a bit of the inside of this pumpkin....AND she lived to tell about it

When are these mofo's gonna be done cooking?

Drankin and gossipin.....that's what dreams are made of.

Definitely a Daddy's girl

Her new fave thing to do is get out all of DaDa's ties and wear them around the house.  Then...throw them down so someone else can pick that shyt up.  

Back to our regularly scheduled programming next week, Bytches!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You TP'd her house for skipping girl's night???? YOU. ARE. MY. HERO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are going to fit a weekly post in again, it's about damn time...HF.
    LOVE that you roller her house - we've got to do more of that clean fun, this dirty fun is really getting old. Love your sweet girl and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROLLED not roller. I can't even blame predictive text since I'm on my computer!

      Delete
  3. Oh my word that is hilarious!!! Remind me not skip out if we ever plan a girls night! Your little is getting so big and of course she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

  4. It's really nice pics and post.

    http://friscopaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete