Thursday, January 31, 2013

Recipe Roundup: Chicken Parm Wraps


In keeping with my goal to take the Pinterest world by storm and try EVERY skinny recipe ever created, I tried another recipe from my Skinny Eats board.  This is by far the easiest recipe in America and was very filling.  I served it with a light Caesar salad kit from Wal-Mart.  This will definitely be added to my recipe rotation.  The spinach is optional but I liked it…Mr. Fluff preferred it without.  Enjoy!

HEALTHY CHICKEN PARMESAN WRAPS



Ingredients:
§  1 cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
§  1/4 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
§  1/8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
§  1/8 cup parmesan cheese
§  1/8 tsp Italian spice blend
§  1 large low carb or whole grain wrap
§  Optional: 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves

Method:
1. Cut and warm chicken through in the microwave. Place chicken, sauce, cheese, and spice blend on wrap bread. Wrap bread around filling, and microwave seam side down for 30-60 seconds, or until warmed through and cheese is melted. Enjoy warm!

Tip:  I used my favorite chicken from Costco.  You just pop it in the oven for 20-25 minutes straight from the freezer.  It has become a staple in my house. 



The calorie count will depend on the ingredients that you use.  Make sure to read labels and measure, measure, measure. 

Good Luck!

Fluffy in Frisco

1 comment:

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this website is really nice.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... diet that works

    ReplyDelete