Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Fat, The Skinny and The Fluffy

Today I decided to take a little stroll down memory lane and share a couple of pictures with you.  The first picture is me at my heaviest.  This picture is from 2004 and I was pushing 3 hunsky. 


I’ll give you a moment to clean up the vomit……………………………………………………….  You missed some.  No, on the other side.  Ok, I think you got it all. 

That's right, I barely fit in to that poor, unsuspecting booth.  To get this way, I ate…and ate…..and ate.  And then ate some more.  I haven’t looked at this picture in quite some time and it’s definitely a swift kick to the balls.  I’ve blocked out this time in my life and honestly don’t remember ever being this large and (not) in charge.  Bottom line, I ate my feelings…and apparently the feelings of those within a 20 mile radius. 

Fast forward to skinnier days….


In 2005, I underwent gastric bypass surgery and lost 140 pounds.  I wasn’t at my thinnest in this picture but I was well on my way (around a size 8).  This was one of my first attempts (of many) to bring sexy back.  Sooooo close..(laughing).

And here I am today (after my run), smack dab in the middle of it all.


 Since giving birth to a toddler Fluffette, I’ve lost 35.6 pounds of the 61 pounds I gained during pregnancy.  For that, I am proud, but I have so far to go! 

I think this is a good time to turn this bytch in to a list.  Since starting this mind eff of a journey on September 5th, I’ve:

1.       Lost 7.8 pounds.
2.      Lost 3 inches overall.
3.      Completed Level 2 of 30 Day Shred.
4.      Completed Week 2, Day 2 of Couch to 5k
5.      Exchanged my love of Taco Bell’s Double Decker Taco and Chicken Burrito (770 calories) for 3 Fresco  Tacos (420 calories)
6.      Written 7 posts in this blog.  Halfway to my goal!
7.      Received a Keurig coffee maker as a gift for being so awesome from Mr. Fluff.  This has no bearing on the story but I’m happier than a bird with a French fry! 
8.      Picked up 20+ followers, none of which are family!
9.      Started to track my food intake in My Fitness Pal.
10.  Quit tracking my food in My Fitness Pal.  (I’m so lazy)
11.  Signed up for the 2012 Turkey Trot.  That’s right bytches, I’ve signed up for my first run EVER.  I’m super excited but the thought of this also gives me a mild case of ‘rhea.  Deep breaths, Fluffy, deep breaths.

To end this random  and all over the place post, I leave you with this….


Just bein’ all awesome,
Fluffy in Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment