Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fluffy’s February ‘Eff Off Fat’ Challenge


When I started this blog in August 2012, I had a few goals in mind.  In my first post, Bringin Fluffy Back I set out to write more than 13 posts with more than just family as followers.   Well, I am VERY proud to say that this is my 25th post!  (if you’re not great at math, this means I have surpassed my goal)  I currently have 35 site followers and only a couple of them are family members which actually makes me wonder if my family loves me.  That’s a whole different therapy session.

I digress.

I have an unknown amount of email followers so if you are a blogger and you know how to see how many email subscribers you have, please let me know!  Also, as of today, I have 4,028 page views.  My last blog only had like 500 for 13 posts.  So, this either means that I have over a 100 email followers OR that my mom clicks on the page every 30 minutes on a daily basis to make me think that people are actually reading this shyt.  Either way, I have reached and surpassed my goals for starting this blog.  For that, I am proud.

My other goal was to wear size 6 pants….and not as a scarf. 

As you know, I have yet to reach this goal so I’ve decided to start a February Challenge to be named:
Fluffy’s February ‘Eff Off Fat’ Challenge

Rules:
1.     You must come up with 3 things that you would like to change about yourself in the month of February.  It doesn’t have to be fitness related although it would go with the name of the challenge better.  J  It can be as simple as ‘save 20 dollars a week’ or ‘organize my house’.  It is completely up to you. 
2.    Send me an email at fluffyinfrisco@gmail.com with these three items.  You will then send me an email at the end of February letting me know how things went. 
3.    I will send the participants a weekly email to serve as encouragement. 

I am trying to get a giveaway together for the winner…stay tuned!! 

I’ve heard that several people have issues when they try to leave comments so I opened an email account so you can email me whenever you want!  I would love love love to hear from you even if you don’t want to be a part of this challenge. 

Alrighty – let’s get this party started.  I weighed and took measurements this morning and my results are:

Weight: 179.4 (1.4 pound loss since 1/2/13)
Chest: 37 (down 1 inch)
Arms: 12.75 (down .25 inches)
Waist: 32.25 (down .75 inches)
Hips: 42.5 (down1 inch)
Thigh: 25.5 (down 1 inch)
Calf: 16 (same)

Even though I’ve only lost 1.4 pounds, I’m losing inches.  I’ll take it.  So, my 3 goals for February are:
1.     Lose 5 pounds
2.    Workout daily in some form, whether it be walking or Ripped in 30.   Just move.
3.    Drink more water
4.    Ok, I only said 3 so this one is just for fun.  Late night snacking.  I want to stop eating after 8pm.  This is BY FAR my worst habit..well….other than the whole ‘smoking’ thing. 

Whoooooo’s coming with me?!?!?!?!?  Please email me at fluffyinfrisco@gmail.com with YOUR goals.  LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER! 

In random news, Fluffette turned 8 months old yesterday.  I could wrap this little marshmallow arm in a graham cracker with some chocolate and eat it!  Love my chunky baby!!  Happy 8 Months, Fluffette!! 





Stay Awesome,
Fluffy in Frisco





1 comment: